January 31, 2011 Leave a comment
In the Oracle community, we think it’s important to make a concerted effort to be out there talking to people and sharing wisdom. As a result, we try to make it along to events and meetups where we can network with likeminded individuals and organisations.
It’s with this in mind that we’re sponsoring and attending the UKOUG’s Oracle Financials SIG meeting on the 2nd of February 2011. The day should be a great opportunity to hear from some big Oracle users and pick their brains about some of the finer details of their talks.
Visit the official site to find all the details or take a look at the brief outline we’ve put together for you below – hopefully we’ll see you there!
Time: 09:45 – 16:30, Weds 2 Feb
- ‘EBS Financials R12 – Top Business & Implementation issues’ by Margaret Walsh, Oracle
- ‘Cash management surgery’ by Paul Beumont, Oracle
- ‘Corporation Tax Online Filing Using XBRL’ by Simon Tomey, Belife
- ‘12.1 Technology highlights for non-techies’ by Chris Lamb, Oracle
- ‘EiS Reporting Solution’ by Jeff Fein, EiS.
See you there!